[wp-hackers] http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/108970/how-to-integrate-the-twitter-bootstrap-into-s-in-the-most-future-proof-way

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 15:11:37 UTC 2013

Well..
As someone who tried same
thing<http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/82329/a-guide-or-tool-for-inserting-bootstrap-in-underscores-theme>
before,
my opinion: you *cant* blend bootstrap in themes. You have 2 option in my
opinion:

   - Your priority can be theme rather then bootstrap, so you have to
   modify bootstrap for that theme
   or
   - Your priority can be bootstrap, so you have to write/modify theme for
   using bootstrap components.

Basically this is why i start to wrote this theme in that time. Frontend
development is not like php coding.