[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2013]: Queries regarding GSoC application template

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 21:51:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

I had a couple of queries regarding the application template for GSoC
regarding some of the fields required in the Academic Experience Section.

Is it mandatory to include the details of one or more Science Professors in
the reference subsection? The main reason for this query is that there have
been a few faculty changes in my college recently, and the college does not
provide contact information for ex-faculty due to some staff policies.

The second query is whether I should enlist only the programming courses
and their grades in the Academic Performance subsection or should I enlist
only the details for only the courses relevant to my project proposal. This
is because we have had quite a significant number of programming courses in
our program curriculum and not all courses are of much relevance to my
project proposal.

Regards,
Sayak

--