[wp-hackers] GSOC 2013 GlotPress

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Fri Apr 26 14:05:37 UTC 2013

Hey Faishal,

Yes, without a problem. I never really thought about the installation process since it's not really hard to do if you know how to edit the config file.
And I think the target group of GlotPress knows how to do that. It's not like a normal WordPress user will going to use GlotPress.

Personally I like the fuzzy string part but I guess its hard to implement something that works well. I don't mind really the tags.
Comments can be really useful but I guess we can then better go for an user management UI with as a side project showing per locale the people and who contributed.

Stuff like Google translate and progress notifications are to small and easy to fix.

If you have time on sunday to visit the IRC chat that would be awesome. I'm probably the whole day online in the IRC chat.

Marko

Op 26 apr. 2013, om 15:34 heeft Faishal Saiyed <saiyedfaishal at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: