[wp-hackers] Page Navigation on WP List Table class instance?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 23:03:34 UTC 2013

I have implemented a child class of the WP List Table class (
http://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/WP_List_Table) to present some
post meta data I have attached to a custom post type I have defined.
 Everything works except the page navigation which I can't seem to resolve.

The page navigation yields a link like this:
http://localhost/wp-admin/edit.php?paged=2

What I need is something like this:
http://localhost/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=wpgform&page=wpgform-entry-log-page&paged=2

If I enter the second URL in my browser I get the second page of my table
as I would expect.  My question is - how can I set extra parameters such
that they are added to the page navigation URLs?

I tried adding arguments to the pagination args like this but it didn't
help:

        /* -- Register the pagination -- */
        $this->set_pagination_args( array(
            'total_items' => $totalitems[0]->count,
            'total_pages' => $totalpages,
            'per_page' => $per_page,
            'post_type' => WPGFORM_CPT_FORM,
            'page' => 'wpgform-entry-log-page'
        ) );
        //The pagination links are automatically built according to those
parameters

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike