[wp-hackers] Form API - Request for Feedback

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Tue Apr 16 12:12:37 UTC 2013

Hello Jonathan,
I had reading about this project also on your blog - nice idea.
Currently I have reading the source, but no tests. But I think it is very
helpful and easier to maintenance in this separate classes.
Thanks for share this.
If I have tested your project and find changes, then I will use the github
repo for commits.

best
Frank

__