[wp-hackers] Form API - Request for Feedback

Jonathan Brinley jonathanbrinley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:51:34 UTC 2013

Hi, WordPress people,

For quite a while I've been mulling the idea of creating an API for
creating and processing forms in WordPress. After tossing around
different ideas, playing with APIs from other platforms, and a lot of
hacking, I've put together something I'm fairly happy with.

The code and documentation are on GitHub: https://github.com/jbrinley/wp-forms
And I have a general introduction/announcement at
http://xplus3.net/2013/04/14/wordpress-form-api/

At this point I could use feedback from other developers. What
features would you want to see? What major flaws can you find in the
overall architecture? Is it useful? Would you be interested in
incorporating it into your own plugins? Where is the documentation
unclear? Is anyone interested in contributing (code, documentation,
testing)?

Have a nice day,
Jonathan

--