[wp-hackers] first step to the proposal

Amit Chandra amitforfriends.dns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:58:05 UTC 2013

I would really like to work upon the idea of New User Walkthrough. If i'm
not wrong its the same that gmail uses now to familiarize users with their
new interface. This has been used in various other websites. This actually
caught my attention when codecademy.org changed their ui just days ago. So
i have been pondering about this for quite some time and woulde really like
to take this up as my project in GSoC 13.

Mentors, please help this newbie with this.

Thanking You,
Amit.