[wp-hackers] the_category don't worry about hierarchy?

Diana K. C dianakac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 23:59:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm not sure it this is something I'm missing or it just happens. I noticed that when using the_category() top level categories position varies within the output? e.g. sometimes a top level category can stay after a child category in the array. Beside some functions do ok in breacrumbs (in single posts), I can't get this work in post listings.

I'm want to display the categories in posts this way "top level / child / child". Found a "reverse" function but then some categories lists get messed (as it says: it reverse the array).

Thanks for any help!