[wp-hackers] Question Regarding Taxonomy Terms per User

Matthias Breuer mail at matthiasbreuer.com
Tue Apr 2 21:41:50 UTC 2013

We use this solution for custom post types and taxonomies on a larger scale WordPress project and I have yet to find any downsides. In our special case the users never get to see other users content so we simply register the taxonomy bound to the current user id on init. I can image that if the content was public to anybody registering a few hundred taxonomies and post types on init could create problems.