[wp-hackers] Object Oriented Plugin Feedback

Jesse Friedman highfive at jesserfriedman.com
Sun Sep 16 00:40:55 UTC 2012

Scribu

I would argue that any advanced development undertaking will only give you
that experience and help you get further. Derek isn't putting this on the
market or selling it so I'm not sure shutting things down makes sense
simply because of a lack of experience. The idea of a MVC plugin Framework
may not be appealing to web devs but may spark greater interest in WP
development from Computer Science Programmers.

Jesse