[wp-hackers] Caching only admins

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Fri Sep 14 03:39:47 UTC 2012

The main reason for this is that things like the commenting section has
user specific information in it when people are logged in.

If you have designed your site to avoid that, you can certainly can build

If you had a plugin that wrote a value out to the cookie for users who
should not be cached, you could do it with a quick modification of
https://github.com/brianlayman/WordPress-DirtyMC

Just change the !issset check in
https://github.com/brianlayman/WordPress-DirtyMC/blob/master/index.php
to look for  $_COOKIE['do_not_cache_user'] )
or something.

You may not want to use that particular code though as it replaces
index.php. So it's sort-of a core hack. That's why it's a dirty
memcache. It's up to you though. You might find the speed increase worth it.

Brian Layman