[wp-hackers] Permalinks, Custom Post Types & Canonical 301 Redirects...

Marcus Pope Marcus.Pope at springbox.com
Mon Sep 10 20:12:35 UTC 2012

Thanks @scribu, I'm sad to find out that this problem was confirmed and that an associated ticket in trac has a patch that will fix this problem and another problem, but it has gone unpatched for 4 years :(

But thanks for following up... I thought maybe the list server crashed - two full days of no discussions??? Weird.