[wp-hackers] Event/Calendar lists - a presentation concern

Diana K. C dianakac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:07:11 UTC 2012

I have some dull event lists and still can't figure out how to better present it. I know there are some nice plugins but I don't need all those features, I just want present the schedules in some tidy way.

These are annual 3 day events, and some occur at same time but in different places, within the day.Most plugins seems to consider events are one only within a day, but I have just 3 days/year with lots of simultaneous events.

Google Calendar seems fine, but I heard of some bad things about losing all data etc

Someone could show me examples on how to present this?!