[wp-hackers] Force Theme Customizer to Reload iFrame

David Kryzaniak dkryzaniak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:00:59 UTC 2012

Hey all!

I'm working on a few menus in the Theme Customizer admin area. I need to
refresh once a button (A tag) is pressed. The button is in the right column
and not on the page, if it makes a difference. Is there a javascript
function I can call to force a refresh without saving? If I type in a text
area, the page auto refreshes just fine.

 Is there somewhere in the codex that has the un-minified js for the theme
customizer?

Thanks for the help!
-Dave