[wp-hackers] Wordpress Plugin API

Mike Schinkel mike at newclarity.net
Fri Nov 30 07:13:19 UTC 2012

Hey Dion,

When you visit the API URL[1] in your browser is has a link for API Docs which when clicked says "If only I had written some.. Sorry! -DD32"

Since it appears you have since written some docs[2], any chance of linking those to ease the journey for future API travelers?

-Mike
[1] http://api.wordpress.org/plugins/info/1.0/
[2] http://dd32.id.au/projects/wordpressorg-plugin-information-api-docs/