[wp-hackers] A/B Testing

chris mccoy chris at lod.com
Sun Nov 4 11:16:30 UTC 2012

Did you try http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/maxab/

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of John Doe
Sent: November 3, 2012 10:20 PM
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
Subject: [wp-hackers] A/B Testing

I am curious to see if anyone has any good recommendations for A/B Testing
plugins for WordPress. I was looking at shrimptest which looked promising
except it is still in beta and has not had any updates and is no compatible
with the current version of WordPress.

Implementing something like Google Website Optimizer seems a little too
cumbersome. And when searching all I have found is either these options or
other similar options that just are quite comprehensive enough to be usable
for my needs.

Curious to see if anyone here has any good recommendations.

Thanks.