[wp-hackers] A/B Testing

Jeffrey Nolte jnolte at getmoxied.net
Sun Nov 4 05:27:49 UTC 2012

I have used Bo.lt for something like this a while ago but am not sure how much it has evolved since then as it was about a year or so ago.

Google website optimizer is no longer an actively supported Google product as far as I know.

Jeffrey Nolte
Moxie Media Group, Inc
594 Broadway Suite 305
New York, NY 10012