[wp-hackers] A/B Testing

John Doe cloudpresshosting at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 02:20:17 UTC 2012

I am curious to see if anyone has any good recommendations for A/B Testing
plugins for WordPress. I was looking at shrimptest which looked promising
except it is still in beta and has not had any updates and is no compatible
with the current version of WordPress.

Implementing something like Google Website Optimizer seems a little too
cumbersome. And when searching all I have found is either these options or
other similar options that just are quite comprehensive enough to
be usable for my needs.

Curious to see if anyone here has any good recommendations.

Thanks.