[wp-hackers] url image resizing

Jeffrey Nolte jnolte at getmoxied.net
Fri Nov 2 20:10:29 UTC 2012

src.sencha.io is also a really nice tool that is free and works just like the photon link that Erick had sent out.

Implementation is a breeze and also works based on device so if you need to automate sizing of images say for a responsive site this would work really well.

http://docs.sencha.io/current/index.html#!/guide/src

Jeffrey Nolte
Moxie Media Group, Inc.
594 Broadway #305