[wp-hackers] Where to insert mobile redirect code?

Mike Schleif wordpress at helices.org
Wed Mar 28 00:03:35 UTC 2012

Hi, Otto!

Perhaps, we misunderstand each other?

My code sends mobile devices to a NON-Wordpress site. When I research WP
Super Cache and mobile devices, all I've found is how to send WP pages
to mobile devices, which requires other software/plugins.

Don suggested using WP_DEBUG to find "headers already sent" messages -
which I did find and resulted from WP Super Cache. Disabling WPSC
results in the behavior I want - at the expense of NO cache.

What am I missing?  Thank you.

If ever I can be of service to you; contact me at once.

I wish for you a truly extraordinary day ...

--
Best Regards,

Mike Schleif
612-235-6060