[wp-hackers] last_updated blogs?

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:54:14 UTC 2012

> [rant]
>
> Whenever I try to search the source code (using the provided search
> box) I don't get "code" results:
>
> <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/search?q=wpmu_update_blogs_date>
>
> Is there an online tool that will search just the source code?
>
> Do most people just grep the WP source on their servers?
>
> [/rant]

That's not searching the source code, that's searching tickets on Trac. I
can't speak for other people, but I always have local copies/SVN checkouts
that can be searched quickly using grep/ack/Dreamweaver Find All if that
floats your boat. There's also PHPXref, for which you'll find a few
publicly hosted ones for WordPress Core.