[wp-hackers] canonical not enforced

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Mar 3 00:33:19 UTC 2012

The Canonical redirects don't kick in if it's just the homepage, this
has been done to prevent infinite loops with some configs which are
set to make the homepage with/without the www., and WordPress
attempting to redirect to the other form..

There are plugins i'm sure to redirect the home page, I have run a
custom plugin in the past to achieve it as well.