[wp-hackers] GSOC 2012

Warna Rathnasekara warnaudayanga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:54:49 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I'm a student from University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. I'm hoping to apply
for GSOC project in 2012. When I look some projects which you have
proposed, there were some interesting ideas. I hope that your organization
will proposed new projects in this year too. I have done some Android
projects during past few years and hope to choose an android project from
your organization in this year. Give me some idea about how I should
proceed with your organization and novel projects ideas which are going to
be proposed in this year.

Thanking you.

Warna Udayanga,

Undergraduate,