[wp-hackers] Using Live Database with Development environment

Kokarn kokarn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:04:03 UTC 2012

We're working on this as well.
Trying to build a development environment based on git that works with
multiple wordpress installations.

The problems we are facing right now is that some things we do in the
database data and some we do in the structure.
When we then try to push the changes we need to figure out a good way to
prioritize what changes to be made and stuff like that.

It's a challenge, to be sure :)