[wp-hackers] MU - Global post_type / taxonomy

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Jun 7 00:12:36 UTC 2012

You'd have to take one of the plugins that broadcasts posts, but really that's not how Multisite works :) It's meant for multiple, separate, blogs, with separated content, that happens to run off one install (see wordpress.com)

> I need to created some network wide organizations that users will be mapped to. I also need to map users to a 'city' taxonomy.

Can you explain more what you mean?

There are ways to do make 'groups' (like how BuddyPress does it) that would do this, but BP may be over kill :)

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org