[wp-hackers] What would strip $_POST before 'init' runs?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:15:05 UTC 2012

I disabled all of the plugins and it still happens - I've glanced through
the theme and didn't see anything obvious.

Any suggestion on how I can check for a redirect that isn't obvious to me?
 Is there some server setting that could be involved?  To me it looks like
a redirect of some sort but I am not sure how to follow the execution and
see what is happening.

Mike