[wp-hackers] What would strip $_POST before 'init' runs?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:22:52 UTC 2012

I am trying to help a user who is using my WordPress Google Form plugin and
am seeing some very odd behavior.  The plugin reads the HTML from Google
Forms and inserts into into a post or page.  The "submit" action will call
the same page the form appears on and the second pass through, the short
code processor submits the form data to Google using the WordPress HTTP API.

In this one case I am helping a user debug, there is no POST data after the
form is submitted.  I put some debug code in an action hooked to 'init' and
the the POST variable is empty there as well.  Any suggestions of where or
how to look to see why $_POST isn't set?  This one has me stumped.

Mike
Mike Walsh - mpwalsh8 at gmail.com