[wp-hackers] Possible bug with HTTP API using cookies

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jul 31 04:07:09 UTC 2012

Well... Considering it already creates the Cookie class instances for
you, and gives you a parsed form of them, you shouldn't ever really
need to handle a raw cookie string, infact, I think that was the
original point of the classes.

If you want to send a raw cookie string, send them using the header options..