[wp-hackers] Caching as part of the core

Almog Baku almog.baku at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 09:09:16 UTC 2012

Guys, if you say that we can't force the users to use one method.. We have
to delete the tinyMCE and jQuery.

All long the way there are decisions we should take. As jQuery chosen
against dojo and extjs..
So, its a rediculus argument.

Caching is something WE NEED.
Official API is something WE NEED.
HACKING of the socre is something we NOT need.

בתאריך יום ראשון, 29 ביולי 2012, Bryan Petty כתב: