[wp-hackers] Caching as part of the core

Almog Baku almog.baku at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:42:31 UTC 2012

I think that the core should offer base fragment caching, or at least
prepering interface for it.
So.. I offer two options for implementing:

   1. Implemet the fragment caching as a part of the core.
   2. Adding only option for interface at the api. so the data will saved
   and will implements by 3rd party plugins.
   In any case- adding this data parameter inside the core and the docs
   will force the developers to notice and be known to the caching issue.
   *
   Why we need that?*
   Because it let us better caching comptability with the plugins and
   themes.