[wp-hackers] Your development Setup

Almog Baku almog.baku at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:52:21 UTC 2012

I have to say i was never hear about phpstorm and sublime before.
It make me wonder about my IDE, because eclipse is great! But it heavy and
slow too.

About notepad++, it a great tiny and nice editor. Sometimes I use it.
BUT- its not an IDE. Its an editor. You cannot manage your development with
it.

בתאריך יום שני, 23 ביולי 2012, Brian Layman כתב: