[wp-hackers] What would strip $_POST before 'init' runs?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:45:00 UTC 2012

I finally got some additional data on this problem I am chasing.  The
hosting provider coughed up a server error log.  This is what it contains:

[error] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2).Match of "rx
://%{SERVER_NAME}/" against "MATCHED_VARS:gform-action" required.
[file "/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec/10_asl_rules.conf"]
[line "489"]
[id "340162"]
[rev "262"]
[msg "Atomicorp.com UNSUPPORTED DELAYED Rules: Remote File Injection
attempt in ARGS (AE)"]
[data "
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/formresponse?formkey=dhzsutftwllwzwf6lwdyb0xcmkzsogc6mq&ifq
"]
[severity "CRITICAL"]
[hostname "lanaddicts.org"]
[uri "/test-form/"]
[unique_id "UAbUbnrJTaEAAHtoboQAAAAG"]

Thanks,

Mike

Anyone have any suggestions on how to interpret this?