[wp-hackers] Your development Setup

Andrew Bartel andrew.bartel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:38:39 UTC 2012

I use Aptana v3 for editing, mostly because I like the built in git
integration.

Two monitors, on one I keep my email open and firefox, which is what I
primarily develop in because I'm so in love with firebug.  The other one
has Aptana full screen.

Running windows 7, 16 gigs of RAM with a quad core, which is probably more
computer than you need, but it's nice to be able to give java all the
processing it can handle so it doesn't slow you down.

-Andrew