[wp-hackers] New plugin: Groups - looking for feedback

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Sat Jan 21 18:30:49 UTC 2012

Hi Karim,

One comment I have about the Groups plugin is that it adds 5 tables when I'm pretty sure everything could be handled in the taxonomy tables, the post tables and the options table and at worst case just one new table.  To me and from what I've heard from some other WP developers 1 plugin adding 5 tables is a big turnoff.

JMTCW.

-Mike