[wp-hackers] Error 404 taxonomy

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:45:17 UTC 2012

I have a strange problem and start from scratch. I'm a TLC called "class"
and created a taxonomy "course" for this, the generated URL for the page is
taxonomy site.com / course / taxonomy-name but an hour in here to access
this URL 404. It deleted the. Htaccess and generated a new permalink
already changed the slug rewrite the record of taxonomy, but nothing to
solve.

The change I made was to install the plugin ultimate taxonomy manager, not
sure if the error started right after installing it, but I deactivated it
and even then the error is not gone, then active again.

Does anyone have an idea what might be?

--
Amplexos,

Leo Baiano