[wp-hackers] Show latest blog post in a gif file

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Thu Jan 5 09:03:15 UTC 2012

Daniel Fenn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank-you for your helpful answer. What I'm looking at doing is
> getting a plugin from mybb (Sorry guys but mybb got something that is
> helpful for this) and rewriting most of the code to make it do what I
> want to do.

Please note that this is off-topic for this list, as this is for
discussion of core development.

If you'd like to discuss doing something like this, contact the
SimplePie support list[0] for the fetch_feed stuff or something more
general like Stack Overflow[1] or the WordPress Stack Exchange[2]. The
WordPress.org forums might also be able to help you out.

(Alternatively, instead of emailing the SimplePie support list, you can
email me directly, since that will achieve the same thing really.)

[1]: http://stackoverflow.com/
[2]: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/

--
Ryan McCue