[wp-hackers] Show latest blog post in a gif file

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:54:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thank-you for your helpful answer. What I'm looking at doing is
getting a plugin from mybb (Sorry guys but mybb got something that is
helpful for this) and rewriting most of the code to make it do what I
want to do.

The plugin: Userbar (http://community.mybb.com/thread-66422.html)
The guide that I am using part of:
http://digwp.com/2009/11/import-and-display-feeds-in-wordpress/

If anyone can think of a better way, please let me know.