[wp-hackers] plugin spams on pluginpage

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Mon Jan 2 14:44:55 UTC 2012

The right place would be plugins at wordpress.org

Also the list strips attachments. It prefers the Full Monty.

But yes, that's caused by list-plugin-authors, and it looks like there's a

"Callback to display updates to the plugin in the row following the plugin's row in the plugin admin."

function afterPluginRow( $pluginFile

Send it to plugins and they'll handle it. Happy New Year :)

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org