[wp-hackers] security maintenance and hack cleaning

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Tue Feb 14 17:51:46 UTC 2012

I found a couple of services including ultimate security check which
seem to be pretty good.

I noticed a lot of them recommend the same set of steps to harden WP -
it begs the question, why doesn't Core do that automatically after ever
upgrade (like deleting the install files, and locking down the wp-config

Kevin N.