[wp-hackers] security maintenance and hack cleaning

Jeff Lambert jeff.lambert at jvhm.com
Tue Feb 14 16:54:20 UTC 2012

Hopefully you've taken all the recommended measures for installing WordPress
securely and perhaps added in some .htaccess measures.  That should put you
in a good place.

As for help, check out sucuri.net

I haven't used them but have heard good things.  Don't know if they only
deal with malware but am guessing they have a host of services.

Jeff