[wp-hackers] Custom Post Type Limitations?

Michael Van Winkle mike at mikevanwinkle.com
Fri Feb 10 16:21:24 UTC 2012

Is there a reason you are defining your custom post type slug as 'rewrite'
=> array('slug' => false) . I believe that would prevent the post type from
properly displaying. Am I missing something? I think if you are trying to
have your podcast show up as http://www.site.com/my-podcast-slug you would
use 'rewrite' => array('slug' => '').

But i'm also thinking that could create conflicting slugs if you had a
podcast named "About-Us".

Mike