[wp-hackers] JQuery Color is still part of Wordpress 3.5 ?

Benjamin Lupu benjamin.lupu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 15:22:19 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am debugging one of my plugin. I use JQuery Color plugin to animate table
cells background color (in an admin panel). I relies on the fact that this
JQuery plugin is normally included into Wordpress. It works fine under
3.4.2. But since I have upgraded to 3.5, it doesn't work anymore. I am
trying to determine if JQuery Color is still included with Wordpress
without any success.

Is there somebody to help me to find out if JQuery Color is still part of
Wordpress 3.5 ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Benjamin Lupu
Email: benjamin.lupu at gmail.com

*It is hard to manage WordPress pages when it comes to have more than 10
static pages, right ?*
*http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/advanced-page-manager/*