[wp-hackers] Learning WordPress and Getting Support (Bryan Gentry)

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:56:37 UTC 2012

I have that book, along with about 15 others if I am perfectly honest,
and read through most of them but some have out of date information in
them I have since found but no worries.

I have written a plugin and would like to write more of them, have also
coded a theme too but for my own personal use, my design skills are
somewhat lacking.

The post I have since made on stackexchange is here.
http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/76194/wordpress-plug-ins-how-to-add-custom-seo-friendly-url-handles