[wp-hackers] Taxonomies and Attachments in WP3.5

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 02:11:51 UTC 2012

Seriously? I said that it was important to note because of the difference
it makes *in terms of development*. I thought that was pretty clear. My own
parents don't speak English as a first language; one of them doesn't live
in the US and thus barely speaks it at all and most certainly does not
write in it. I do everything I can to find a way to understand the actual
intent of communication, because it's not the other party's fault that the
common language is (largely American) English, and I appreciate that I am
at an advantage because it is my first language. What I don't appreciate is
the assumption that I'm repeating something just to be a difficult pedant.