[wp-hackers] Are depreciated items ever removed from core

CloudPress Hosting cloudpresshosting at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:52:22 UTC 2012

Let me restate this...your "security issue" about users bring able to
modify or read my code via their own script or being able to unhook it is
not a concern, accidental deletion was the issue i am trying to avoid.

In fact if that was a concern i could just as easily use a core hack to
include my code to avoid unhooking and use regular scans to detect and
reverse any modifications. Using myhacks was a way to avoid hacking core as
i was not aware of being able to change the mu-plugins directory. There is
no need to be so defensive and adversarial.