[wp-hackers] Can't seem to override more link

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:48:22 UTC 2012

To give ya'll the full story, I'm trying to determine if it's worth my
time to try and override ALL of the built-in WP dynamically generated
CSS ids/classes; I really want to add a pseudo namespace to the
class/id names that WP generates.

I'm kinda wondering if it will be more trouble that it's worth to do
this... It's looking like I'll have to override one function at a time
in order to change CSS class/id names. Maybe it's just not worth my
time?

I assume there's not one global place/method that I can override to
tweak dynamically generated CSS names?

Thanks for listening.