[wp-hackers] the home.php problem: does it asks for a posts.php?

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Aug 29 15:36:35 UTC 2012

Sorry if I came off as rude asking you a legitimate question and telling
you that I didn't understand you.  I realize that not everyone here is a
native English speaker, so some text can be easily misinterpreted.  It
was not my intention to be unfriendly.

I see now what you meant, so thank you for explaining that.  It just
doesn't further the discussion in any way to me.  I was simply trying to
explain to you what Chip meant by "vast majority".