[wp-hackers] the home.php problem: does it asks for a posts.php?

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Wed Aug 29 13:22:32 UTC 2012

> I'm truly failing to see how any of what you just wrote has to do with
> what I wrote.  Copy/paste error in your reply?

No, it wasn't an error, maybe yes I'm failling to understand you, the
opposite is true too, thoug. But there's no need to be so rude. I'm new
here, but I'm not new to the WordPress community. Please, let's be more
friendly?

> If not, I'm guessing you just misunderstood Chip's point about how
> *themes* should not dictate the structure of a site for the vast
> majority of users.  It's about who controls the site, not what type of
> site they run.

I'm not saying this, I'm saying that by the type of site they run I'm able
to figure out who controls the site!

> >> when he said "vast majority".
> >>
> >> * The vast majority of users control their own WordPress setup.
> > And aren't they the kind of users which have personal blogs and small
> > businesses?
>
> Huh???

The type of users who control their own WordPress setup are the type of
users who generally have small businesses or personal sites. That's what
I'm saying.

>> * The minority of users have developers set up their site.
> > And this kind of users aren't bigger businesses, governments, non
> profits,
> > etc., who can afford developers?
>
> Huh???

The type of users who have developers set up their sites are the type of
users who are paying developers, therefore I understand that usually these
users are bigger businesses, governments or non profits, though not
necessarily.

--
Cátia Kitahara
www.catiakitahara.com.br