[wp-hackers] the home.php problem: does it asks for a, posts.php?

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Aug 29 03:51:33 UTC 2012

I'm truly failing to see how any of what you just wrote has to do with
what I wrote.  Copy/paste error in your reply?

If not, I'm guessing you just misunderstood Chip's point about how
*themes* should not dictate the structure of a site for the vast
majority of users.  It's about who controls the site, not what type of
site they run.

>> when he said "vast majority".
>>
>> * The vast majority of users control their own WordPress setup.
> And aren't they the kind of users which have personal blogs and small
> businesses?

Huh???
>> * The minority of users have developers set up their site.
> And this kind of users aren't bigger businesses, governments, non profits,
> etc., who can afford developers?

Huh???