[wp-hackers] Get posts by time range

Bill Erickson bill.erickson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:37:05 UTC 2012

While not part of core yet, there's a ticket and patch that add this
support: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18694

---
Bill Erickson
WordPress Consultant
http://www.billerickson.net

NOTE: To better serve my clients, partners, and most importantly my family,
I've begun checking email only three times per day.

For phone calls, please schedule here: http://tungle.me/billerickson . If
it's an emergency, please call now and leave a voicemail